Amazing Digi Scrapping Race

Hey...do you recognize these two gals a rockn' and a rollin'?


We are Qadirah (QadirahDesigns) and Lajuana (scrapladyandmore) CT members at Deco-Pages. And we are Team Number 164 entered in the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race (ADSR). This is the 5th year for this fun event and the first time for either of us to participate. We travel from host site to host site the next 6 weeks receiving 2 challenges each week. There's deadlines and prizes with each challenge.

We are not alone in this race...Nelleke and Dawn are the Deco Darlings and Team 174...so you all can cheer both teams! Both Deco Teams are pumped and ready to get started. We will receive our first challenge February 7th


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chllenge 1 LO - "My Partner Qadirah"

DH let me sleep in so I'm just now posting my LO...love how this turned out. This month's Deco Club Kit ~ Cherry Blossoms Love ~ was so perfect for the photo Qadirah sent me! Had the scraplift almost done...just needed a photo. Was thrilled when I received the photo and I learn something new about Qadirah...she's loves Asian art and some is on the wall behind her in the photo!

This has been a great experience...love working with Qadirah! ~Lajuana~

Scraplift

No comments:

Post a Comment